Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Importance

tanc        
Curiosity leads to this blog of mine. I want to share what on me and what on my mind. For you to know this is my first blog ever and I want this enjoyable to read and also informative.  It may serve as my sample web blogs ever. But this is the place where you can release all your thoughts and feelings. For this title shows importance in every human being live on this earth. We will tackle about Family, Things, Money, Jobs, and many others. Hope you find what is the most important things in your life.
           Close your eyes and silence for a moment. Think of something that will be a precious thing you ever had, the most valuable thing you owned and the things you will not live with out them. That Thing is the most valuable to your life. You cannot live with out them. You cannot continue your journey with out the presence of them. Know for you what is the most important in your life right now.
                Many of you not most will think of there “FAMILY”, am I right? I bet so. I will consider it as my first choice. My Father, Mother and Brother and love ones, they are like the air that I breathe, the water I drink and the moon that give me light in the darkness. Where I learned my first ABC and 123. The one who teach me to love and to be loved, to respect and be respected.
                For those who never encounter love and care for their family may be Friends will be there choice. I will not comment for the reason that I know many of us are broken family and no family since birth. Maybe we have family but we cannot experience having a good and loving family. Others considered Job, yes “JOB”. The bread and butter, the one who gives you money. Money that can by things. Can by valuable things in life. Cell phones, Laptops, iPods, dress, books and many other things.
                 Know, I know you are confused. Many things are important in our live even those small things that we are not paying attention to like air, water, trees, animals and other things that we encounter but we never pay attention to.  They give as comfort, Food to eat, dress to wear and House to live.  Every thing in this earth has its own purpose and importance. May you see the importance of every little and big things in your life.  Cherish and never let it go, for this is the most important thing in your life. And you are the care taker of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment